Mitsubishi Hello Kitty Car!

Tuesday 22 November 2011
Firstly.....AHHHHH!! toooo cute! =P

The head rests are soooo cute!!         





BUT sad thing is only ONE person get to own it...that is one lucky person!

Read more here

Taken from the link above:

The one-off special will be displayed at the Mitsukoshi department store in Tokyo's Nihonbashi district from July 25th - 31st 2006. From the 25th to the 29th at 10:20 AM local time, interested buyers can register for the opportunity to buy the car. At 10:30 on the 29th, one name will be pulled and that person will be allowed to buy the car for ¥2,100,000 -- 200,000 of which goes to Japan's UNICEF. (For our American readers, that purchase price translates to a little over $18,200 USD.)

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Oh my, that is just too cute. I don't drive though lol

How did I miss this when I did my Hello Kitty Cars post??! D= lol

PinkLux said...

Haha i just came across is while browsing google xP

Post a Comment